TERMS & CONDITIONS
- DEFINITIONS : In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context indicates
the following words and phrases shall have the meanings indicated against them:
- The Department or PWD refers Public Works Department of Government of Chhattisgarh,
a department established by means of an act of the Parliament and having its Head
Office at "Sirpur Bhavan", Civil Lines, Raipur 492001
- NIC refer to the National Informatics Center, Government of India.
- "PWD Online" means working on Internet to view reports or for transactions or updating
information by the authorized persons only.
- The site or application means www.cg.nic.in/pwd
- e-REPORTS services are the department’s services which provide access to monthly
account information, records and other services (including Transaction of financial
and non-financial in nature) as advised by the department from time to time to the
public or employees or its business partners through the internet website of the
- e-SUGGETIONS refer to the suggestions submitted by the user with respect to the
site or application of the department.
- User refers to a person form public or contractor registered in department or employee
of the department.
- Personal Information refers to the information about the user obtained by the department
in connection with the e-SUGGESTION.
- Third party product refers to any product and/or service of third party, offered
by or through the intermediary of the department.
- EinC refer to Engineer-in-Chief of Public Works Department, Government of Chhattisgarh.
- Allotment refers to amount provided by compatible authority to use for execution
of works disbarment.
- LOC – Letter of Credit issued in the name of bank or treasury, by Superintending
Engineer of the Circle to the divisions or by Executive Engineer to the Sub Divisional
Officer under their administrative control to authorize for drawl/disbursement of
- CYBER CRIME: The Internet per se is susceptible to various cyber crimes like
phishing, vishing (Voice phishing), SMSing (phishing through SMS), compromise of
User’s system security etc. Department shall endeavor to protect the users interest,
there cannot be any guarantee from such cyber crimes and other actions that could
affect The User shall separately evaluate all such risks and the department shall
not be held responsible for the losses arising out of such cyber crimes.
- TECHNOLOGY RISKS: The site of the department may require maintenance and
during such time, it may not be possible to process the request of the public. This
could result in delays and/or failure in the processing of instructions. The User
understands that the department disclaims all and any liability, whether direct
or indirect, whether arising out of loss or otherwise arising out of any failure
or inability by the department to honor any customer or public instruction for whatsoever
- CHARGES: At present, the department has not levied any charge of any report
or transaction to public or customers. The department at its discretion from time
to time may specify charges for usage of online services and/or additional charges
for selected services, published on the Website of the Department. All out of pocket,
expenses wherever applicable will be borne by the User.
- FORCE MEASURE : The department shall not be liable for delay in performing
or failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms and conditions caused
by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, the
failure, malfunction or unavailability of telecommunications, data communications
and computer systems and services, natural calamities, war, civil unrest, government
action, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action or trade disputes (whether
involving the department’s employees or those of a third party). Any delay or failure
of this kind will not deem a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- DISCLAIMER ON THE "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000" : The department has
adopted the mode of authentication of the User by means of verification of the User
ID and password or through any other mode of verification as may be stipulated at
the discretion of the department.
- DISCLAIMER ON ANTI VIRUS UPDATE: The User needs to get his PCs/laptops scanned
on a regular basis and be updated with the latest antivirus software available.
The department shall not be responsible in case of any data loss or theft due to
the virus transmitted in the system through the usage of online services.